Saturday, April 14, 2007

About what?

I wonder how people perceive the word 'blog'. Mostly people look for themes.They are used to the patternized outlook of world. The most frequent question i face when i speak about my blog is "about what?".
Actually, i still dont have a perfect definition on what my blog is going to be about. My first blog was a flop.It was a theme based blog and after a few posts I ran out of ideas. Basically our minds can never be confined to think about a theme. Its wings are spread all along. Blogs are not confined spaces, Its the reflection of our minds. I will never answer 'about what?' questions. I go sick of it.
Sitting in the solitary space created in the steel and concrete jungle of bangalore.. I would be passing my thoughts to the cyber community.
This is jus a small post to start with. Look out this space to know how it is like being prasanna!

No comments: