Thursday, August 13, 2009

God and Krish!

Its a strange thing. God never pays visit to earth in this kalyug. But he did so yesterday afternoon in unforseen circumstances. Krish was waiting for his girlfriend in coffee day and the god just took a seat nearby.

God! Krish would have been pissed off coz of that. Reshma is always late and now a puffy guy with a long hair sits next to him with a coffee.

"I like this Irish coffee with Hazlenut" said god.

"Hmm! If you dont mind, I am waiting for someone." krish was restless.

"I know that dude, but I am sure I could give you a good company till that someone comes".

'Goddamn' thought Krish. "I dont talk that much to strangers, you know" Krish reverted back.

"Oh! Sorry. I have not introduced myself. My name is Kailash. I am from North... We are no longer strangers Krish" said god.

"Holy cow! How did you know my name" said Krish putting back the ID tag of a popular software company in his pocket.

"I know. So, I have come" said God with a sarcastic smile.

"What the heck you want from me.. Mr.Kailash something.."

"I just wanna know if there is any referral in the esteemed company. I am just fed up of my previous work." Said god.

"Brrr..Yet another job seeker.. by the where are you employed now.?" asked Krish.

"Well.. I cant disclose now. But to say for sure, I have a quite an experiance to fit into any software company"

"So.. Why switching jobs.. no hike.. no onsite..ah..? Its same old stuff here dude. You know, the recession has really hit the rock bottom" grunted Krish.

"Not really.. I just wanna see more people... you know.. contacts really help" said God.

"Hmmm.. then.. new to Bangalore ah..?" asked Krish.

"Ya.. first time.. It looks so developed and advanced.. But only minus point is the traffic"

"Ya.. Chill up dude.. you will get used to it. Swalpa adjust maadi.. as simple as that" said Krish.

"I have got myself chilled up already.. Kingfisher" said god with a smile.

"Oh! ya.. Thank God its a Friday. I will buy a can or two.." said Krish.

"Thank me.. I am the god" said god.

"You are #$#$$# drunk.. Get lost.." said Krish.


(A neo modern adaptation of Kadavulum Kandasamypillaium)

No comments: